Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: The movie BIG STONE GAP

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    In Chaucer's day there was no "correct" way to spell words...you just spelled them like they sounded to you.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    At least 2 weeks, maybe the whole 15 weeks.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is bad, is most of us all can read Countsenese. </div></div> Never thought of it that way before...
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    Is it based on the book "Big Stone Gap" by Adrianna Trigiani??

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    I've read the first three in Adri's now four part series. I have the new one but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

    I'm not exactly a chick flick type of guy and I loved the series. Read the first three in about 2 /3 days each. The first one "Big Stone Gap" is IMO the best of the first three.

    I did graduate with Adri (was a classmate off and on from 4th grade on) and was familar with many of the events that actually happened and were protrayed in the books (usually but not always with names changed and slight variations). That helped me to enjoy them. Was often even reminded of events I had forgotten about.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    So is this going to be a major motion picture, or just an independent project?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    I big one.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    The cast is set to be announced soon. I do know that Whoopi Goldberg is going to be in it.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    I think Steven Segal is going to help cater the event.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The movie BIG STONE GAP

    The last I heard was that the production company had requested a bunch of hotel rooms and they have presented the Town with a list of things. They will need security officers, folks to cater food, and all kinds of things. If Big Stone or Wise County for that matter gets the entire movie project, then it will bring a lot of folks and a lot of money into the area. They will need carpenters, electricians, and all kinds of skill people to work for them at a good rate of pay. I can't remember all the details now, but lets hope that the entire movie will be filmed here.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •